Moon in (tropical) Scorpio conjunct Lilith (as ’osculating’ lunar apogee point). Lilith may manifest its peculiar nature considerably within the Scorpio sign.
Females: need to experience herself as not attached and not subordinated to anyone, above all, to the men; efforts to remain emotionally and existentially independent, preferring the special to the prosaic, the exciting to the flat; if she do marry she has some problems conceiving a baby, and even the childbearing does not happen naturally (as compensation, willingly devotes herself to nurturing other women and their children and may focus on humanitarian issues, equality of rights and feminism); if she has children, often problems emerge concerning their health and education; diseases of the female reproductive system and the breast, anorexia nervosa (fear /Lilith/ of gaining weight and filling out /Moon/), heart problems (if Sun is also afflicted).
Males: disorders of the sexual identity, homosexuality, sexual diseases, unconsciousness, hallucinations, problems with the women; scandals, suicidal impulses, heart problems.
Children: unviability (in case of other grave afflictions).
Some examples (Moon in Scorpio in conjunction with Lilith):
1. Sara Allgood (1879–1950) actress – (Moon conj. Lilith) conj. Sun near M.C. – She was raised in a Dublin orphanage, gave birth to a daughter who lived only one hour, her husband also died of the same illness (influenza) shortly afterward.
2. Barbara Castle (1910–2002) British politician, first female minister of Transport – (Moon conj. Lilith) near M.C.– ’Clever, sexy and single-minded’; ’had no children, but were devoted to their nieces and great nieces and nephews’.
3. Merce Cunningham (1919–2009) dancer, choreographer, avant-gardist – (Moon conj. Lilith) near Desc. – Homosexual male.
4. Norman Spencer Chaplin (1919) – /(Moon conj. Lilith) in 2nd house/ square (Mercury conj. Neptune) – Charlie Chaplin’s 2nd son, died 3 days after birth.
5. Helen Ferguson (1901–1977) actress, later publicist – /(Moon conj. Lilith) in 1st house/ square (Sun near M.C.) – Widowed twice, without children.
6. Helen Gibson (1892–1977) actress, one of the earliest serial stars, known for her athletic abilities and willingness to do dangerous but exciting stunts – /(Moon conj. Lilith)conj. Uranus in 11th house/ square (Mars in 3rd house) – Died of stroke and heart attack.
7. Henriette Marie, Queen of France (1609–1669) – Moon conj. Lilith conj. Sun – Her 1st baby was stillborn; active and emancipated life during the civil wars.
8. Hayley Mills (1946–) actress – Moon conj. Lilith in 12th house – Anorexia nervosa, diagnosed double breast cancer (fully recovered).
9. Anne Murray (1945–) pop and country singer – (Moon conj. Lilith) in 3rd house – She escaped from a near sexual assault when she was in her early 20s; ’has always attracted a large lesbian fan base looking for strong, independent women as role model’.
10. Albert Salmi (1928–1990) actor – /(Moon conj. Lilith) in 5th house/ square /Mars in 8th house/ – Salmi died of a self-inflicted gunshot, after first shooting dead his estranged second wife.
11. Laurent, Prince of Belgium (1963–) Belgian royalty – (Moon conj. Lilith) conj. Neptune in 11th house – Laurent’s name surfaced in a corruption scandal in which funds of the Belgian Navy were spent on his residence (2006); he was voluntarily placed in a medically-induced coma for 2 days in 2014.